In the rapidly advancing world of technology, some innovations quietly revolutionize how we live, work, and interact, yet often remain hidden in the shadows of more prominent trends. This blog aims to uncover six underrated gems in technology that deserve your time and attention.
From advancements in Cloud Computing to the underappreciated IT and Data Management software, these technologies have the potential to reshape industries and enhance our digital experiences.
Let us explore how these hidden gems continue to propel us into a more innovative and interconnected future.
Some of the underrated technologies that deserve your time and attention are…
- IT Management Software
IT Management Software serves as the backbone of modern organizational efficiency, providing a comprehensive set of tools designed to streamline and optimize various aspects of information technology. This software encompasses a variety of functionalities, ranging from asset and project management to network monitoring and security protocols.
With the ability to automate routine tasks, track hardware and software assets, and facilitate seamless collaboration among IT teams, IT Management Software empowers organizations to enhance productivity, reduce downtime, and ensure the overall health and security of their IT infrastructure.
John Buccola, CTO of E78 Partners says, “Anything that falls into the category of IT management tools is often cast aside, but these are the workhorses of IT”. John lists Active Directory and access and management solutions among the noteworthy IT management tools as they possess capabilities to simplify heterogeneous environments.
- Cloud Computing
Mark Taylor, CEO of the Society for Information Management says “Cloud has been one of the most enabling technology shifts we have ever had, and because of the move to cloud, it enables us to do everything else we are doing now. But it has gone completely to the background because AI has sucked up all the air.”
While Cloud Computing has been instrumental in reshaping the IT landscape, the emergence of newer technologies has somewhat shifted the spotlight away from its promising capabilities.
Despite being instrumental to modern digital infrastructure, Cloud Computing may appear overshadowed by the excitement surrounding certain emerging trends. However, it is crucial to recognize that Cloud Computing remains the backbone of many technological advancements, offering unparalleled scalability, accessibility, and cost-effectiveness.
Even as newer technologies grab the attention of many, the enduring influence of Cloud Computing continues to support the seamless functioning of contemporary digital landscapes.
Our team can assist your organization in making a smooth and successful transition to the cloud. Book a free consultation with us today to start your cloud journey.
- Cloud Based ERPs
While Cloud-based ERPs have been pivotal in modernizing business operations, the advent of innovative technologies has occasionally shifted the focus away from their significance.
Amidst the buzz surrounding emerging trends, Cloud-based ERPs might seem momentarily overshadowed. However, it is crucial to recognize that these systems continue to be the foundation of efficient data management, seamless collaboration, and streamlined processes for businesses.
As newer technologies make waves, the enduring impact of Cloud-based ERPs continues, ensuring they remain a foundational element in the ever-evolving landscape of enterprise resource planning.
Jeff Stovall, CIO of Abt Associates says “Cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) is another behind-the-scenes technology that often gets overlooked in favour of newer, glossier tech. He further adds that cloud-based ERPs are rarely credited for how critical they are for digital transformation.”
- Cloud Migration Tools
Cloud Migration Tools, while remaining crucial to seamless transitions, may be somewhat overshadowed by the emergence of newer and trendier technologies.
However, it is crucial to acknowledge that Cloud Migration Tools continue to play a significant role in facilitating smooth transitions from on-premises environments to cloud platforms.
Their importance may not always be at the forefront of discussions, but these tools remain essential for organizations navigating the complex process of migrating their digital assets to the cloud, ensuring scalability, flexibility, and optimal performance.
For an in-depth understanding of Cloud Migration strategies, please download our exclusive whitepaper resource.
Yugal Joshi, a partner at research and advisory firm Everest Group, speaks about the relevance of Cloud Migration Tools and says, “CIOs sometimes think they do not need this tool because moving to cloud has become so pervasive. They think migration is easy, but it is complex, and the choices of cloud vendors and offerings have increased, [adding to that complexity],”
- IT Plumbing and Back Office Components
The foundational components, referred to as “Basic IT plumbing” and back-office mainstays may occasionally be overlooked due to the emergence of newer and more glamorous technologies.
These back-office mainstays include the fundamental elements of IT infrastructure management, networking, and system administration. Although they may not always grab the attention, these elements remain the unsung heroes, providing the necessary groundwork for the seamless functioning of more innovative technologies and ensuring the reliability and stability of the entire IT ecosystem.
- Data Management Software
Amidst the buzz surrounding artificial intelligence, machine learning, and other cutting-edge innovations, effective Data Management serves as the foundation that determines the success and reliability of these advancements.
Data Management assists in organizing, storing, and safeguarding vast volumes of information, ensuring its accuracy, accessibility, and security. As organizations increasingly leverage data as a strategic asset, the need for proper governance and management becomes necessary.
Trending technologies often rely heavily on high-quality, well-managed data for optimal performance. Artificial intelligence algorithms require clean and relevant data for training models. Without a robust Data Management framework, these technologies may falter or fail to realize their full potential.
In conclusion, as we journey through the technological landscape, it becomes evident that innovation goes beyond the latest trends. The six underhyped technologies explored in this blog are instrumental in quietly shaping the future of IT.
By embracing these underappreciated innovations, we open ourselves to a world of possibilities, pushing the boundaries of what is known and setting the stage for a more inclusive and dynamic technological landscape. It is time to give credit where it is due and embrace a new era of recognition for these deserving technologies.
Explore the Future of Technology with us. Dive into our wealth of knowledge through insightful whitepapers and engaging blogs.
Stay at the forefront of IT innovations and discover how our resources can empower your business. Visit us now to access valuable industry insights and expertise. Elevate your technology journey with Inovar Tech today!
- 6 most underhyped technologies in IT — plus one that’s not dead yet. CIO
In the dynamic landscape of technology, the term “digital transformation” has become synonymous with staying ahead of the curve. Businesses are continually seeking ways to stay competitive and relevant in the digital era.
A Gartner study reveals, “91% of businesses are engaged in some form of digital initiative, and 87% of senior business leaders say digitalization is a priority. 89% of Board Directors Say Digital is Embedded in All Business Growth Strategies.”
McKinsey & Company defines Digital transformation as “the rewiring of an organization, with the goal of creating value by continuously deploying tech at scale.”
For an in depth understanding of Digital Transformation strategies and approaches, please download our exclusive whitepaper resource.
While the promise of increased efficiency, innovation, and competitiveness is attractive, the journey toward digital transformation is riddled with challenges.
Organizations often find themselves grappling with barriers that range from legacy systems to resistance to change. In this blog post, we will delve into the common hurdles that are hindering the seamless adoption of digital transformation initiatives and also explore strategic approaches to overcome these obstacles.
Digital transformation is not merely about adopting the latest technologies, but a comprehensive strategy that demands careful navigation through diverse challenges.
Let’s explore the obstacles one can expect as they embark on a digital transformation journey.
- LEGACY SYSTEMS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
One of the primary obstacles to digital transformation is the presence of outdated legacy systems. These systems are often deeply ingrained in an organization’s processes, making it challenging to implement new technologies seamlessly.
Overcoming Strategy: To tackle this challenge, businesses need a phased approach. Gradually migrate from legacy systems to modern, scalable solutions. Investing in modular technologies allows for a smoother transition, minimizing disruptions and ensuring continuous operations.
To learn “How To Revive Your Legacy Applications?” please download our exclusive whitepaper resource for detailed insights.
- RESISTANCE TO CHANGE
Employees and stakeholders may resist adopting new technologies due to fear of the unknown. Overcoming this resistance is crucial for successful digital transformation.
Overcoming Strategy: Promote a culture of innovation and provide comprehensive Change Management training programs. Communicate the benefits of digital transformation clearly, emphasizing how it enhances efficiency, collaboration, and job satisfaction. Involving employees in the planning process can also increase buy-in.
Here’s a guide on how you can implement a Change Management strategy within your organization.
- LACK OF VISION
Without a well-defined digital strategy, organizations risk making inconsistent and ineffective technology investments. Lack of alignment between technology initiatives and business goals are common hindrances organizations face.
Overcoming Strategy: It is crucial to develop a clear digital strategy aligned with overall business objectives. Involve key members of your team in the planning process to ensure everyone understands and supports the vision. Regularly revisit and update the strategy to adapt to changing business landscapes.
Our team of experts can help you successfully strategize, implement, and execute a digital transformation initiative. Book a consultation with us to embark on a digital transformation journey.
- DATA SECURITY AND PRIVACY CONCERNS
As businesses become more dependent on digital tools, the risk of data breaches and privacy violations increases. Addressing these concerns is paramount to gaining trust from customers, employees, and partners.
Overcoming Strategy: Invest in robust cybersecurity measures, implement data encryption, and adhere to industry compliance standards. Clearly communicate your commitment to data security and privacy through transparent policies and procedures. Regularly update and audit security protocols.
For in depth understanding of Cybersecurity Challenges and how to navigate them, please refer to our blog.
- BUDGET CONSTRAINTS
Digital transformation often requires significant investments. Limited budgets can hinder progress, especially for smaller businesses.
Overcoming Strategy: It is essential to prioritize digital initiatives based on their impact on business goals. Explore cost-effective solutions, and cloud-based services, and consider partnerships or collaborations. Regularly reassess and reallocate budgets to align with evolving digital priorities.
- LACK OF DIGITAL SKILLS
The rapidly changing technological landscape can leave employees without the necessary digital skills. This skill gap hinders the effective implementation and utilization of new technologies.
Overcoming Strategy: Invest in training programs to upskill existing employees. Additionally, consider hiring or partnering with individuals or organizations that possess the required digital expertise. Encourage continuous learning and provide resources to stay updated on emerging technologies.
As the digital landscape continues to evolve, so must our strategies. The journey may be riddled with challenges, but it’s in overcoming these challenges that true transformation occurs.
By promoting a culture of innovation, investing in the right technologies, and prioritizing the development of digital skills, businesses can position themselves not just to survive but to thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Let us help you embark on your Digital Transformation journey. Visit us and take the first step towards a digitally transformed landscape by booking a free consultation with our team of experts.
- 10 digital transformation roadblocks — and 5 tips for overcoming them. CIO
- What is digital transformation? McKinsey & Company
- Gartner Says 89% of Board Directors Say Digital is Embedded in All Business Growth Strategies. Gartner
The technology landscape is constantly evolving and, staying ahead of the curve is crucial for leaders and businesses alike. As we approach 2024, several exciting tech trends promise to reshape industries and our daily lives. Tech leaders and companies must, however, carefully evaluate the impact these technologies may have and the several benefits they bring to the table.
Speaking of tech investments and the impact of new and emerging technologies, Bart Willemsen, Gartner VP Analyst said, “Technology disruptions and socioeconomic uncertainties require a willingness to act boldly and strategically enhance resilience rather than rely on ad hoc responses. IT leaders must ensure calculated risk and make reliable and durable investments to sustainably enable both internal and external value creation.”
In this blog, we will explore eight strategic tech trends and investments to watch out for in the coming year and beyond.
Democratized Generative AI
Democratized Generative AI aims to make Generative Artificial Intelligence technologies more accessible and user-friendly for a broad range of individuals and organizations. It will allow more people to benefit from the technology and contribute to its growth and development.
Democratization in this context means making this technology widely available and usable, breaking down barriers to entry that might have existed in the past. Enterprises can now access knowledge in a conversational style with rich semantic understanding through large language models.
Gartner predicts that by 2026, generative AI will significantly alter 70% of the design and development effort for new web applications and mobile apps.
For more understanding of Generative AI and Cybersecurity, please refer to our informative blog.
AI Trust, Risk And Security Management
AI is becoming increasingly accessible, and this has made it clear that AI Trust, Risk and Security Management (AI TRiSM) is critical. AI TRiSM offers various tools to help manage cybersecurity risks, including ModelOps, proactive data protection, AI-specific security, and risk controls for inputs and outputs to third-party models and applications.
According to Gartner, applying AI TRiSM controls by 2026 will help enterprises increase the accuracy of their decision-making by eliminating up to 80% of faulty and illegitimate information.
Artificial Intelligence Augmented Development
AI Augmented Development (AID) refers to the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies to streamline and enhance the software development process. The primary objective of AID is to speed up software development while making it more efficient and accessible to a broader range of individuals, including those with limited programming experience.
Gartner predicts by 2027, 70% of professional developers will use AI-powered coding tools, up from less than 10% today.
The tools and platforms of AI Augmented Development are still in the process of evolution, and their impact on software development may vary depending upon the maturity of the AI technology being employed and specific use cases. Therefore, developers must recognize the potential benefits and limitations of AI in software development and select tools that align with their project goals and requirements.
Intelligent applications also referred to as smart or AI-powered applications, are software programs or systems that utilize artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies to improve their functionality and offer more advanced, data-driven, and automated features.
Gartner predicts by 2026, 30% of new applications will use AI to drive personalized adaptive user interfaces, up from less than 5% today.
Jim Hare, Gartner Distinguished VP Analyst, spoke about the key benefits of adopting intelligent applications and said, “Intelligent applications recommend or automate actions instead of just providing analysis, so they can drive improvements-including better personalization, more efficient use of resources, improved accuracy, increased automation, more finely grained responses, and decision support. Customers are increasingly demanding these types of intelligent outcomes.”
Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM)
Enterprises can use Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM) to assess the accessibility, exposure, and exploitability of their digital and physical assets systematically and consistently.
According to Gartner, by 2026, enterprises that prioritize their security investments based on a CTEM program will experience a two-thirds reduction in breaches.
CTEM assessments and remediations should align with business projects or threat vectors rather than infrastructure components to reveal vulnerabilities and unpatchable threats.
Machine customers, also known as custobots, are autonomous economic entities capable of independently engaging in negotiations and acquiring goods and services in return for payment. It is anticipated that by 2028, there will be 15 billion connected products with the capacity to act as customers, and this trend is expected to continue.
Gartner predicts that this surge will lead to trillions of dollars in revenue by 2030, surpassing the significance of the advent of digital commerce.
Strategic planning should involve exploring opportunities to support these algorithms and devices or developing new custobot entities.
Platform engineering is a multidisciplinary approach to designing, building, and maintaining the underlying technology platforms and infrastructure that support software applications, services, and systems. These platforms can range from cloud computing and server environments to application frameworks and development tools.
According to Gartner, by 2026, 80% of large software engineering organizations will establish platform engineering teams as internal providers of reusable services, components, and tools for application delivery.
Paul Delory, VP Analyst at Gartner, spoke about Platform engineering and said, “It has emerged in response to the increasing complexity of modern software architectures. Today, non-expert end users are often asked to operate an assembly of complicated arcane services. To help end users and reduce friction for the valuable work they do, forward-thinking companies have begun to build operating platforms that sit between the end user and the backing services on which they rely.”
Industry Cloud Platforms
Industry cloud platforms, or vertical cloud platforms, are specialized cloud computing platforms tailored to meet the unique needs and requirements of specific industries or business sectors.
By 2027, Gartner predicts that more than 70% of enterprises will use industry cloud platforms (ICPs) to accelerate their business initiatives, up from less than 15% in 2023.
Industry Cloud Platforms integrate SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services into a cohesive product offering to address industry-specific business needs. ICPs are created to cloud proposals specific to an industry and can be further customized based on organizational requirements.
For an in-depth understanding of Cloud Computing and Cloud migration strategies, please download our exclusive whitepaper resource.
The tech trends of 2024 promise to be both exciting and transformative. Embracing these trends can help IT leaders and businesses stay competitive and innovative in an ever-changing world. Whether it is the Democratized Generative AI, Industry Cloud Platforms, or any other trend, being aware of these developments will be crucial to navigating the tech landscape successfully in the coming year and beyond. So, stay informed, adapt, and be ready for the tech-driven future that awaits us in 2024.
Explore our resources:
Discover Resources: Access our library of insightful guides, whitepapers, and case studies to boost your IT knowledge.
Find Solutions: Explore our range of IT solutions designed to streamline your business operations and enhance productivity.
Dive In: Click this link to get started on your journey towards IT excellence!
- Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For 2024. BQ Prime
- Gartner Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2024. Gartner
In this rapidly evolving digital era, we, as tech enthusiasts, have reiterated how the dynamic duo of AI and Automation have reshaped how we work. From automating tasks to giving intelligent insights into critical problems, AI and Automation are helping organizations streamline their operations and achieve unprecedented productivity.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon, spoke about Artificial intelligence in automation and said, “I predict that, because of artificial intelligence and its ability to automate certain tasks that in the past were impossible to automate, not only will we have a much wealthier civilization, but the quality of work will go up very significantly and a higher fraction of people will have callings and careers relative to today.”
AI and Automation have become integral parts of various industries, revolutionizing operations, and improving efficiency. The progress made by AI and Automation in recent years has been nothing short of remarkable.
From self-driving cars and chatbots to robotic manufacturing and predictive analytics, Artificial intelligence in automation has changed how industries work today. They excel in data analysis, pattern recognition, and repetitive processes, leading to increased productivity and accuracy.
Explore more insights on intelligent process automation, best practices and insights by downloading our exclusive case study.
However, the relationship between AI, automation, and humans is convoluted.
Despite the numerous advantages companies can derive from these technologies, the underlying question is where the human factor fits during software development.
While talking about using AI for writing a boilerplate billing code, Dylan Etkin, CEO, and co-founder of Sleuth, said he had a specific result in mind, and AI suggested a code of 14 lines, which did not agree with the process.
Since he knew what corrections needed to be made to the code, he could correct the errors and achieve the desired results.
Stating this example, he says that human involvement is still relevant in software development despite the benefits AI and Automation technologies bring.
He expounded that AI will be specifically useful in eliminating manual tasks for developers with automation rule-based software that requires adherence to a set of constraints. Artificial intelligence in automation helps eliminate repetitive tasks and enhances productivity.
Now let us look at some benefits that AI, Automation and Human Touch bring to the development process.
- Data Analysis and Insights
AI algorithms can process extensive data to extract valuable insights and patterns, aiding the decision-making and problem-solving processes.
- Predictive Modelling
AI can forecast trends, anticipate future events, and optimize processes, which is crucial in finance, weather prediction, and supply chain management.
AI is integrated into automation systems to make them intelligent and more adaptable, allowing them to handle dynamic environments.
Learn more about how we developed an AI-powered Automated G2N Tool by downloading our exclusive case study.
- Streamlining Processes
Automation can optimize repetitive tasks, reducing human errors and increasing productivity.
- Cost Reduction
Automation can be cost-effective by eliminating the need for human labour in routine tasks.
- Enhancing Safety
In critical environments, automation can take over dangerous tasks, protecting human workers from harm.
The Human Factor
While AI and automation excel in automating repetitive tasks, humans bring unique qualities to the development process.
- Creative Thinking
Humans excel in areas of creative thinking, problem-solving, and innovation. They can concoct innovative ideas, adapt to new situations, and find unconventional solutions to complex problems. In the development process, human creativity is invaluable, particularly in tasks that require imagination and intuition.
- Ethical Decision-Making
AI and automation operate based on algorithms and data. They lack the ability to make ethical judgments or consider moral implications. Humans are responsible for setting ethical guidelines, ensuring AI systems are used responsibly, and making decisions that align with societal values.
- Human-AI Collaboration
The synergy between humans and AI is where the true potential lies. Humans can utilize AI analytical capabilities to make more informed decisions and focus on high-level tasks that require empathy, ethics, and creativity. For example, AI can assist in diagnosis, but human doctors bring a personalized touch to patient care.
A Collaborative Future
AI and automation are tools that can augment human capabilities. Here is how they can work together:
- Enhanced Efficiency
AI and automation can handle repetitive, time-consuming tasks, helping humans to focus on more strategic, creative, and emotionally engaging work.
- Continuous Learning
Humans can adapt to modern technologies and acquire the skills needed to work alongside AI and automation, fostering a culture of lifelong learning.
- Ethical Oversight
Humans ensure AI systems are developed and used ethically, minimizing biases, and considering the broader societal impact.
- Reskilling and Education
To thrive in a world increasingly driven by AI and automation, individuals and organizations must invest in reskilling and upskilling efforts.
AI and automation are where the future of work lies, but that does not eliminate the human factor from the development process. These technologies create opportunities for humans to focus on what makes us uniquely human—creativity, empathy, and ethical decision-making.
By promoting a collaboration between AI, automation, and humans, we can build a future where technology enhances our abilities, leading to a more efficient, innovative, and collaborative workforce. Embracing this shift, investing in education, and reskilling will empower us to work effectively.
While automation focuses on the mechanization of tasks, AI goes a step further by endowing systems with intelligence and decision-making capabilities. Together, they have the potential to transform industries and improve various aspects of our lives, from business processes to daily convenience.
Understanding how to leverage both technologies effectively is crucial to staying competitive in the rapidly evolving technological landscape.
If you would like to understand our Automation and AI approaches better, please visit our resources page for insightful case studies and whitepapers.
- AI, automation, and humans: Who does what in the development process? (Tech Native)
Digital transformation is not just a technological upgrade but a holistic rethinking of how a business operates, interacts with customers, and remains competitive in the digital age. It requires strategic planning, investment, and a commitment to ongoing adaptation and improvement.
A study by Gartner reveals that 91% of businesses are involved in digital initiatives, with 87% of senior business leaders saying digitalization must be a priority for all organizations. (1)
People can interpret the term digital transformation in many ways. It basically means bringing technological capabilities to a process or an entire organization for competitive advantage, improved customer experience and lower operational costs. Artificial intelligence, cloud computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), and data analytics are some technologies used when adopting digital transformation initiatives.
Digital transformation needs consistent long-term efforts to completely transform organizational operations, address improvement areas and upgrade tech capabilities.
It correlates largely with the terms digitization and digitalization:
The Gartner IT Glossary describes digitization as changing from analog to digital form, also known as digital enablement. In other words, digitization takes an analog operation and changes it to a digital format without any different-in-kind changes to the process itself.
Transforming all manual data into digital data to eliminate paperwork, conveniently store data, and reduce human errors is called digitization. Tasks such as scanning financial records and storing them as PDFs on a computer or cloud server are digitization.
The Gartner IT Glossary explains digitalization as using digital technologies to change a business model and provide new revenue and value-producing opportunities; it can be defined as moving to a digital business.
Digitalization means automating business operations to enhance efficiency and profitability. For instance, incorporating intelligent process automation to improve tracking, communication, and version control of creative projects is an example of digitalization. It involves a fundamental re-evaluation and restructuring of how you conduct your business, which includes digitization and digitalization.
Expanding on the role of automation in digitalization, Georg Tacke, CEO and Annette Ehrhardt, Global Head of Communications and Marketing Senior Director at Simon-Kutcher & Partners, believe “Digitalization increases process efficiency and enhances data transparency along with giving your top line a boost. If a company operates an online platform, then the company may already be 80 percent digitalized. It gives way for increased efficiency and customer value by remaining 20 per cent of the way.”
HOW IS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION DIFFERENT FROM DIGITALIZATION?
Digitalization and digital transformation are two different concepts. An organization can carry out digitalization projects that involve automating processes and using digital tools.
However, digital transformation is not a project to be undertaken in isolation. It is a customer-focused strategic plan that requires an organization-wide change and the implementation of digital technologies.
Digital transformation comprises several digitalization initiatives, but leaders and company executives are under the false impression that digital transformation only involves digitalization. It is a grave strategic mistake on their part.
Digital transformation is a complex process that changes how an organization operates. It involves developing a change mindset and making transformation a core competency as the enterprise becomes customer-driven end-to-end. This agility is essential for ongoing digitalization initiatives but should not be confused with them.
Each stage of the process, from digitization to digitalization and digital transformation, is necessary but insufficient for the next level of the rewiring process. Understanding the distinction between these terms is crucial for organizations that want to embrace digital transformation and thrive in the digital age.
Now that we have clearly defined each of these definitions. Let us look at some of the capabilities we must tap into for a successful digital transformation:
- Strategy Development – A well-defined strategy is the first step to enhance overall business value. Specific areas for transformation must be looked into by companies, namely customer experience, processes, or functions that generate significant value for the business. Organizations must adopt a roadmap-driven strategy outlining the solutions and resources needed to deliver change to specific domains.
- Expertise – A knowledgeable and expert team makes the digital transformation process a worthwhile investment for your organization. Hiring and retaining digital talent is crucial. Employees within the organization must possess the skills and knowledge to leverage digital technologies. Training and upskilling programs can help these bridge skill gaps. The collaborative approach from digital talent and business professionals gives way to a successful digital transformation journey.
To learn more about Digital Transformation best practices and strategies, download our exclusive Case Study resource for detailed insights.
- IT Infrastructure and Integration -A robust IT infrastructure that supports the integration of new digital tools and technologies is essential. Legacy systems may need to be updated or replaced to ensure compatibility with modern digital solutions.
- Data Analytics -Data is of primary importance in the digital transformation journey. The ability to collect, analyze, and derive insights from data allows organizations to make informed decisions, personalize customer experiences, and identify growth opportunities.
- Change Management– Successful Digital transformation often requires a significant cultural shift within an organization. Change management strategies, templates and methodologies help employees adapt to new working conditions and embrace necessary technologies.
For insights on Change Management Approaches, please download our Change Management Strategy resource for improved implementation.
- Scalability and Flexibility – Digital transformation should be scalable to accommodate growth and adaptable to newer technologies. Scalable solutions ensure that the organization can grow without significant operational disruptions.
ROLE OF AI IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The role of Artificial Intelligence, especially Generative AI (Artificial Intelligence) is significant in the digital transformation process. A clear understanding of specific business requirements and goals is a prerequisite to derive maximum benefits from these technologies.
With the influx of new technology trends, it is easy to get sidetracked. We must focus on the potential value derived from these technologies to meet specific organizational requirements.
To leverage Generative AI capabilities, organizations require essential components for digital transformation. They need a well-defined strategy, expertise, and a responsive and scalable operating model. Generative AI also requires constant re-evaluation of roadmaps and prioritized solutions for updated models to support business objectives.
HOW TO START YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY
To embark on a digital transformation journey, here are a few factors to keep in mind-
- Clearly Defined Goals – It is necessary to clearly define your digital transformation goals and objectives and establish what you have set out to achieve in your organization. This vision will guide your efforts and provide a sense of direction.
- Assess Your Current Tech -A thorough evaluation of your current technology stack, processes, and culture are crucial steps in the digital transformation journey. Identify areas of improvement and opportunities for digital integration within your organization.
- Build A Collaborative Team- Digital transformation requires collaboration across all departments within the organization. A dedicated team with representatives from IT, marketing, operations, and other specific domains are essential for the overall digital success of the organization.
- Invest in Technology -Choosing the right digital tools and technologies that align with your goals is crucial. Organizations must ensure they are scalable and adaptable to their future needs.
- Measure and Update -Organizations must establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress. Constantly assess your digital transformation efforts and adjust your strategy as needed.
DETERMINING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
After undergoing the process of Digital Transformation, it is necessary to assess if the transformation is adding value to your organization.
Here are three key performance indicators to determine its effectiveness:
- Financial Benefits -Digital Transformation services address one or more operational domains that can help generate financial value for the organization.
- Team Effectiveness -Digital transformations often take longer than expected due to a shortage of staff, outdated work methodologies, or a lack of critical capabilities such as efficient product management and user-experience design.
- Change Initiatives – It is crucial to have performance metrics in place for measuring the progress of building new capabilities and ensuring the health of the transformation is consistent. Specific evaluation metrics can be whether the team members are collaborating as planned, whether people are dedicatedly following the plan, whether they are meeting goals, and whether team members are adjusting to new tools, technologies and services built within the organization. An effective change management initiative involves focusing on achieving an optimal outcome rather than striving to achieve a perfect result.
Digital transformation is no longer a choice but a prerequisite for businesses that want to thrive in the digital age. By embracing this transformation, you can better meet customer expectations, gain a competitive advantage, and achieve operational excellence.
Start by defining your vision, assessing your current state, and building a dedicated team. By incorporating the right strategy and commitment, your organization can reinvent itself for the digital future.
Are you ready to embark on your digital transformation journey?
At InovarTech, we believe in the 3i principle: Inspire – Ideate – Innovate. Listen to our story on how we can handhold you in your Digital Transformation journey till benefit realization.
Book a meeting with us!
For detailed insights on Inovar Tech’s Automation initiatives, best practices, and strategies, please refer to this informational YouTube Video on Revolutionizing Business Efficiency: Process Automation Case Study.
- Where and How to Target Your Digital Business Transformation
- Gartner Information Technology Glossary.
Automation and AI have changed how organizations conduct operations these days. As businesses continue to adopt automation within their operations, they are also using AI to enhance their strategies.
A study by Gartner Inc. reveals that 80% of business leaders believe AI-powered automation can be integrated into any business strategy.(1)
This power duo promises to boost productivity, minimize errors, automate manual tasks, accelerate decision-making via predictive analysis, enhance customer experiences and detect outdated patterns. These technologies collaboratively promote innovation and efficiency and help achieve unprecedented productivity within existing operations.
AI-powered automation is making a significant impact across various sectors, offering a wide range of benefits. Some key areas where AI is driving positive change:
Personalized Product Recommendations
AI algorithms analyze user behavior and preferences to offer tailored product recommendations. This not only enhances the customer experience but also boosts sales and engagement.
Anomaly Detection in Operations
AI can quickly identify unusual patterns or anomalies in large datasets. This is crucial for maintaining operational efficiency and addressing issues before they escalate.
AI’s ability to process vast amounts of data in real-time makes it a powerful tool for detecting fraudulent transactions. This not only saves companies money but also protects customers from financial harm.
Advances in AI
The latest generation of AI technologies is improving classification (sorting data into categories), estimation (predicting values), and clustering (grouping similar data points). This leads to more accurate insights and decision-making.
As AI continues to evolve, it promises to deliver even more value to companies. Improved accuracy, efficiency, and scalability mean that businesses can leverage AI for a broader range of applications and achieve better results.
How Has AI Evolved Over The Years?
In recent years, AI has made significant leaps in natural language processing, machine learning, computer vision and robotics. Translating and giving out customized responses to human speech, image analysis, forecasting patterns based on operational data, and independently navigating environments are some capabilities of newer AI models. This evolution is due to AI’s advancements in data collection, processing, algorithms, and access to vast training data sets.
Hindrances AI and Automation Present Us With
Data and Algorithm bias, privacy constraints, lack of comprehensive data and cyber security risks related to automated decision-making are some hindrances AI and Automation present us with. Despite automating manual tasks, they raise numerous concerns around privacy, security, and the digital divide, especially during crucial processes like the development and deployment of credit processing systems or creating healthcare treatment plans.
The Indispensable Role of AI and Automation
Despite the hindrances, companies can leverage the powerful combination of AI and Automation in numerous ways-
One of the primary advantages of Automation and AI is their ability to ensure accuracy across all operations. These technologies can perform repetitive tasks at an accelerated speed. From data entry to quality control, they can help significantly in reducing errors and increasing overall output quality.
Enhanced Decision Making
AI goes beyond automation and provides valuable insights that can assist in making smarter decisions. By analyzing massive volumes of data in real time, AI can detect patterns, trends, and correlations that may not be noticeable to humans. It enables businesses to make informed decisions promptly, optimizing processes and allocating resources efficiently.
Scalability And Flexibility
As your organization expands and grows, your workload will also increase. Scaling up operations can involve extensive logistical tasks; this is where AI and Automation step in to make your job easy. These technologies offer unparalleled scalability, allowing you to handle increased workloads without proportionally adding to your workforce. Additionally, automation can be customized to fit specific business needs, ensuring adaptability in an ever-evolving market.
Reduced Human Efforts
AI and automation minimize human efforts by taking care of routine, manual tasks, enabling employees to focus on activities that require critical thinking, problem-solving, and innovation. This shift aids in the development of a more skilled and competitive workforce.
Where human efforts end, AI and Automation take over. Businesses can maintain continuous operations around the clock, even across different time zones. These technologies benefit industries that require constant surveillance, like cybersecurity.
Customer Centric Approach
AI-powered chatbots and virtual assistants are changing the way businesses interact with customers. All these tools offer immediate responses to customer queries, enhancing the overall customer experience. AI analyzes customer data, helping organizations tailor their offerings to individual preferences, resulting in greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Incorporating AI and automation technologies is not just about keeping up with the latest trends, it is also about gaining a competitive edge. By embracing these technologies, businesses can become leaders in their domain, offering faster, more efficient, and higher quality products or services.
To effectively implement AI and automation throughout an organization, it is essential to establish a well-defined strategy, allocate dedicated resources, and promote innovation and adaptability. Additionally, safeguarding data privacy and security should be of utmost priority, and employees may require training to acclimate to new technologies and processes.
The advantages AI and Automation bring to productivity and efficiency are undeniable. These technologies are no longer a luxury; they have become a prerequisite for businesses aiming to thrive in a rapidly evolving digital world. By harnessing the power of AI and Automation, you are not just streamlining operations – you are paving the way for a future where unprecedented productivity and efficiency reign.
So, why wait? Download our exclusive case study for best practices and implementation strategies. Let us help you embrace these technologies for accelerated business success.
- Gartner Survey Reveals 80% of Executives Think Automation Can Be Applied to Any Business Decision.
Today, how you and I use technology for work and life has dramatically changed. Each year brings with it innovations and trends that have the potential to revolutionize industries and reshape our daily lives. As Leaders, IT professionals and companies, we are focused on technologies that will help us reduce further investments and acquire more returns.
In 2023, several technology trends have emerged that hold significant promise for transforming various sectors. This year began with renewed vigour and enthusiasm for adopting technologies that will be worthwhile for accelerating business performance.
In this blog, we will delve into eight technology trends you should consider this year.
Recently, one new trend that has been making waves in the tech world is Generative AI. It promises to drive sustainable growth, solve global challenges, and transform business operations significantly. Generative AI is the upgraded version of AI, which adds to the innovative capabilities of existing technologies like applied AI and industrial machine learning.
A June 2023 report by McKinsey titled The Economic Potential of Generative AI: The Next Productivity Frontier states generative AI and related models have transformed how businesses will use AI in the future.
For a better perspective, you can read our blog on privacy and security concerns on Generative AI.
Generative AI upgrades components within assistive technology by accelerating application development and making powerful capabilities available to the non-technical user base.
By looking at the latest predictions, we can deduce Generative AI is likely to add $4.4 trillion in economic value by harnessing specific use cases and other diverse uses like drafting email templates to increase overall productivity.
Although we have not seen significant tech investments over the past year, we can remain optimistic about future growth investment prospects. The year 2022 witnessed almost $1 trillion in tech investments, cementing our faith in the value potential of trending technologies.
Despite witnessing a decline in the adoption and uptake of applied AI, advanced connectivity, cloud, and edge computing, we can conclude that it is partially due to their maturity levels. Mature technologies are often exposed to short-term budget dynamics more than recent ones, such as climate and mobility technologies.
One example would be Open AI, which is predicted to go bankrupt by the end of 2024. The operational expenses for Open AI amount to $700,000 per day. Despite experiencing robust success initially, these financial struggles are hindering the company from achieving a revenue level that covers crucial expenditures.
Despite much noise about trending technologies, we must primarily focus on the value and potential of relevant technologies for our business progress. With a careful assessment of emerging landscapes and a balanced approach towards old and innovative technologies, we can harness innovation for sustainable growth.
Let us look at the current and upcoming trends around relevant technologies that tech companies should watch out for.
1. Applied AI
- AI models trained in machine learning can help streamline numerous mundane tasks. They can help segregate data, forecast predictions, and address automation issues for prompt and effective decision-making.
- From natural language processing (NLP) powering advanced chatbots and virtual assistants to AI-driven drug discovery and predictive analytics, AI is reshaping industries and enhancing decision-making processes.
- In 2022, we witnessed significant equity investments towards Applied AI worth $104 billion.
2. Automating Machine Learning
- The constantly emerging world of software and hardware technologies is expediting and eliminating risks involved in automated machine learning.
- In 2022, Machine Learning Automated solutions secured equity investments worth $3 Billion.
3. Generative AI
- Generative AI possesses capabilities that accelerate business operations significantly. The technology helps automate and expedite tasks by harnessing unstructured mixed modality data sets to help generate the latest content. Generative AI can use data sets to produce brand-new text, video, and code, among other things.
- In 2022, Generative AI secured equity investments of $5 Billion.
4. Next-Gen Software Development
- The latest software development tools possess capabilities to enhance application quality and accelerate the development process. These new tools can generate modern code deployment pipelines, automate code generation, and undertake testing, refactoring, and translation.
- One example is the new AI coding partner, the Git Hub Co-pilot tool that generates and refines the code you are working on. It helps solve problems, write tests, and explore new APIs without extensive search. It adapts to your coding method and accelerates the entire process.
- It uses OpenAI Codex, to gain context from written code, and then suggests new lines of code or overall functions.
- Low Code-No Code democratizes software development by accelerating the creation of prototypes, minimizing the development cycle, and fostering collaboration between technical and non-technical teams.
- In 2022, Next Gen Software Development secured equity investments of $2 Billion.
For a detailed insight into Inovar’s Low Code/No Code practices and approaches, download our exclusive whitepaper resource by clicking here.
5. Digital Trust Architecture and Identity
- Digital Trust solutions help companies establish and uphold customer trust; while using their data, digital products, and services.
- Digital trust architecture and identity management play pivotal roles in ensuring secure transactions, safeguarding sensitive data, and providing users with a seamless experience. As technology continues to evolve, so will the strategies and tools employed to build and maintain digital trust.
- Gmail has been attempting to eliminate phishing attacks by incorporating machine learning. If an email appears to be suspicious or a phishing attempt, Gmail will analyze and delay it as a part of its early phishing detection mechanism. Google has been able to intelligently incorporate AI that promptly detects malware and ransomware messages and blocks them immediately.
- The AI-powered Microsoft 365 Defender creates a defensive layer of protection to prevent active threats. It forms a parameter of inspection across numerous security data points like user accounts and end points and isolates the infected entity to prevent widespread impact. It mitigates both horizontal and vertical side-channel attacks.
- In 2022, Trust Architectures secured equity investments of $47 billion.
6. Cloud Computing Services
- Cloud and edge computing distributes work across multiple locations like hyper-scale remote data centres, regional centres, and local nodes to enhance latency, improve data transfer expenses, ensure data sovereignty regulations are complied with, and autonomy over data and security are adhered to.
- This trend is essential for applications like the Internet of Things (IoT), where real-time analysis is crucial. Edge computing also reduces the strain on centralized cloud systems.
- In 2022, Cloud Computing witnessed $84 Billion worth of equity investments and secured an adoption score of 4.
If you are considering migrating to the cloud, download our Cloud Migration Guide.
- Cybersecurity will witness exponential growth of approximately $198 billion in 2025. In the latter half of 2023, cybersecurity professionals will adopt a zero-trust approach towards external data as cybercrimes grow. AI will be a primary component to defend against cyberattacks.
- Cybersecurity is evolving with more advanced encryption methods, biometric authentication, and AI-powered threat detection. Protecting digital assets and sensitive information has become more critical in current times.
- According to the EU Agency for Cybersecurity, the ransomware business model has seen tremendous growth in the last ten years, and its projected expenditures will exceed $10 trillion by 2025.
Download our Security Case Study that we implemented for a large non-profit education organization.
8. Internet Of Things
- The year 2023 has witnessed more than $650 billion in investments in the Internet of Things, with $315 billion from Smart cities and $335 billion from industrial Internet.
- The technology sector will continue to grow despite economic constraints, compelling businesses to streamline their IoT (Internet of Things) expenditure to devices that offer significant ROI.
Download our IoT whitepaper to check on scenarios you can implement for your business.
Trending technologies of 2023 are the result of the rapid pace at which technology and innovation are evolving. From AI-driven upgrades to finding suitable solutions and upcoming technology patterns, these trends will change how we work, interact, and succeed in this digital landscape.
Technology experts believe 2023 will probably be an exhilarating year for witnessing rapid technological advancements in terms of new tools, their diverse capabilities and how businesses will leverage them to tackle bottlenecks and changes.
The selection and adoption of relevant technologies will pave the direction for the success of several industries in the future.
For more understanding of 2023 Cloud Native Trends, please refer to our informational video on Top Cloud Native Trends to Watch in 2023.
- McKinsey Technology Trends Outlook 2023. (McKinsey Report)
- Introducing GitHub Copilot: your AI pair programmer. (GitHub)
- OpenAI might go bankrupt by end of 2024, ChatGPT costing over Rs 5.80 crore per day. (Business India Report)
- Gmail is bringing in AI security for where humans fail. (CNET)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has transformed how businesses automate repetitive manual tasks, enhance productivity, and optimize various operations. These compelling factors have driven many company leaders to hire more RPA developers in recent years.
A study by Precedence Research predicts Robotics Process Automation Investments are expected to reach USD 23.9 billion by 2030. (1)
With a plethora of RPA tools available in the market, the onus of choosing the right tool lies with organizations. So, how do you choose the right one to streamline your process automation services? Let us take a look at Gartner’s Magic Quadrant landscape for Robotic Process Automation to help you make more informed decisions around RPA vendors.
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant provides a qualitative analysis of RPA vendors based on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. The four quadrants of this landscape are-
- They have strong execution capabilities and vision and are well established in the market. They have a successful record of accomplishment in terms of implementations and customer satisfaction.
- NICE, Microsoft, Automation Anywhere, UiPath and SSC & Blue Prism are key leaders who have been successful in their RPA executions.
- Challengers are vendors who may possess strong execution capabilities but fall short in delivering a comprehensive vision for the future or innovation in their offerings.
- WorkFusion is one such vendor that has been lingering on the border between Leaders and Visionaries for the last three years.
- Visionaries are innovative and forward thinkers, who may experience discrepancies during execution. They have minimal RPA market presence.
- Pegasystems, SAP, Appian and Salesforce are a few RPA vendors who fall under the “visionaries” category as per Gartner.
- Niche players have a narrow vision and focus, minimal market presence or may still be in the initial stages of development.
- Samsung SDS, Cyclone Robotics, Nintex, IBM and Laiye are among the niche players with limited presence in the Robotics Process Automation market.
Despite these factors, we would advise you to consider the unique needs and requirements of your organization when using the Magic Quadrant to choose RPA vendors. To help you in this quest, we will take you through a list of pros and cons of these RPA tools to make your selection process simple.
Let us delve into UiPath first:
- UiPath is a renowned tool in the RPA industry and boasts a robust set of features that makes it a favourite among all organizations.
- It is a tool for end-to-end automation. It provides augmented governance capabilities, developer-friendly user experience, improved computer vision and cloud-orchestrated RPA as a service.
1. User-Friendly Interface– UiPath provides an intuitive user interface, making it accessible to technical and non-technical users. Its user-friendly interface speeds up the automation implementation process in cloud and on-premises architecture.
2. Product Strategy– UiPath is renowned among RPA clients. It gives way to an integrated low-code platform with enhanced capabilities like IDO, process mining, cloud delivery and PaaS. It caters to a broad range of roles within the process automation lifecycle including IT staff, business techs and integrated teams.
4. Process Mining– UiPath is a powerful tool worth its price. It independently operates to identify the best automation candidates and provides extensive discovery results.
1. Price Point– Its powerful capabilities come with a higher price tag, making it less accessible for smaller businesses with limited budgets. However, UiPath provides a simplified starter package for new customers, which may reduce the cost of entry for customers.
2. Automation Capabilities– Although UiPath has numerous capabilities, many competitors are entering the current market that exceeds or matches these features, especially in complex orchestration, decision automation and case management.
Now let us take a look at Power Automate-
- Power Automate is Microsoft’s entry into the RPA landscape. As part of the Microsoft Power Platform, it integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products and services, such as Office 365 and SharePoint.
- After being listed in the “Visionaire” category in 2020, the demand for Power Automate has rapidly gained momentum, promising accelerated growth.
1. Native Integration: If your organization relies heavily on Microsoft tools and applications, Power Automate can be an ideal choice due to its seamless integration with the Microsoft ecosystem.
2. Pricing Flexibility: Power Automate offers various pricing plans, including a free tier , which makes it more attractive for smaller businesses and those looking to start their automation journey without a significant financial commitment.
3. AI Capabilities: Power Automate leverages Microsoft’s AI capabilities, such as AI Builder, to enable more advanced automation scenarios with natural language processing, image recognition, and more.
Microsoft Power Automate Process Mining with integrated generative AI aims to boost productivity with greater process insights, minimized complexity of processes and consistent process improvement with automation and low code applications.
1. UX Factor– Businesses and IT users may find it tedious and perplexing to constantly navigate between Teams, PAD and Power Automate.
2. Learning Curve for Non-Microsoft Users: Users unfamiliar with the Microsoft ecosystem might have difficulty adapting to its interface and functionalities.
What To Choose?
- The choice between UiPath and Power Automate depends on the organization’s specific requirements and priorities.
- If a business requires high-level automation with complex processes and has the budget to invest, UiPath is the better option.
- On the other hand, if businesses work extensively with Microsoft products, and require a cost-effective solution, with moderate automation capabilities, Power Automate might be the right fit.
Lastly, UiPath and Power Automate are powerful RPA tools with a unique set of strengths. It is essential to assess the organizational needs, conduct a thorough evaluation, and even consider running a proof-of-concept to determine which one of these tools aligns best with the business automation goals.
For more insights on Power Platform functionality, please refer to our detailed white paper on Power Platform Automation.
The need to automate workflows and integrate data across applications is essential for organizations’ high productivity. Microsoft PowerApps allows businesses to seamlessly build apps and eliminate manual tasks with automation. PowerApps pre-built templates enable build custom apps, importing data into apps from various data sources, and sharing the app across the organization.
How PowerApps transform day-to-day operations?
Sales Appointment Management – enhances workforce collaboration, and access to sales information, and analyzes customer requirements for future engagements.
Product Orders Management – efficient management of product orders, approvals, and rejections.
Leave Management – streamlines day-to-day management of PTO (Paid Time Off) and attendance.
What does PowerApps offer?
Easy to use tool for Business Users to create and connect apps to both cloud and corporate APIs that can be easily shared amongst others within the organization.
Easily build Web and Mobile Apps for your business that integrates Single Sign-On (SSO) to corporate data and services
Complete security access management using any existing corporate API with Azure Active Directory integration.
Rapid creation of Apps using CRUD APIs for many popular, third-party services in the cloud, as well as on-premises services
Full capabilities of Azure App Service – Can host as many Web, Mobile, Logic, and API Apps as your business needs within the fully managed App Service Environment.
PowerApps use cases
1. Event management app that helps end-to-end management of marketing events.
2. Product information repository to help share access to stakeholders.
3. Field service management is a dynamic app that is featured to address specific organizational needs according to service or product.
4. Global contact management and internal communications platform for effective communications.
5. Tracking financial needs through express management, invoice processing, payments tracking, and financial reports.
6. Optimising operational efficiency with customer/employee self-service portals, partner portals, and supply-chain management apps.
1. Automates mundane business processes & manages technology debts.
2. High integration of data across 200+ data sources.
3. Boosts productivity, and efficiency, and enables greater flexibility.
4. Ensures security & allows administering data policies, user control options, and permissions.
5. Do more with the budget, time, and resource constraints.
How we can help!
Inovar-Tech works with clients across industries like Manufacturing, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Education, and State Governments.
We develop solutions for businesses to address their problems with Data Migration, Process optimization, Automation, Analytics, PowerApps, SharePoint portals, etc.
Talk to us to know more about our use cases and the solutions we provide!
Microsoft adds yet another powerful feature to the low-code/no-code PowerApps. An AI-powered Express Design that can convert any uploaded PDF, PPT, Figma files, hand-written sketches, or screenshots into a working app. Industry-leading AI is built into Express Design that allows seamlessly scanning inputs to produce working apps that can connect to various data sources.
How Express Design works?
1. Upload any files like PDF, take a pic of a hand-written note, a UI screenshot from another app, etc.
2. Power Apps’ inbuilt AI engine trained to recognize common application elements will automatically detect the upload and start generating a working app along with data schema in MS Dataverse
3. Edit this AI-generated app to suit your needs and add more elements
4. Next, integrate with databases like SAP, HubSpot, Salesforce, SQL, etc.
5. Customize the app further with your desired colors, user interface, etc.
Industry-wide use cases
1. Legacy data in various electronic formats which are lying in outdated libraries across many organizations
2. Conference room brain-storm sessions to startup ideas
3. Business function-specific requirements that need to be automated
4. Integration with Figma which enables using the same design with PowerApps Figma UI Kit
5. Interactive educational apps that can be used across a university
Benefits of Express Design in PowerApps
Being true low-code tool PowerApps’ addition of Express Design takes the low-code methodology a step further by enhancing the ease of creating business apps.
This flexibility and ease of creation give organizations the ability to democratize app creation for a specific need by a specific function/department without having to entirely depend on IT.
It also drives organizations to create individual and organizational governance policies along with encouraging innovation by design where ideas are converted, preserved, and shared across the organization fueling growth.
How we can help!
Inovar-Tech works with clients across industries like Manufacturing, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Education, and State Governments.
We develop solutions for businesses to address their problems with Data Migration, Process optimization, Automation, Analytics, PowerApps, SharePoint portals, etc.
Talk to us to know more about our use cases and the solutions we provide!